Holmen Paper conducts an annual employee survey as an important part of its change and improvement work. The results from the surveys are an important tool for identifying areas of improvement and for further development of the leadership and employeeship. The results from the latest survey show that Holmen Paper is one of the organisations with the largest employee involvement in the construction and manufacturing industry.
- Our continuous analyses show that committed employees create loyal customers and strengthen the business. Holmen Paper shows the way and proves the importance of continuously mapping the employee involvement in the organisation, to get feedback on how the organisation is performing, says Andreas Ferm, CEO of Brilliant Future.
The collection of data has been ongoing since January 1, 2020, and the results are based on a total of 235,000 employee surveys.
- This is the third year in a row that we are conducting the employee survey, says Helena Rasmusson, HR manager at Holmen Paper Braviken. The results have formed the basis for our continued improvement work, and we can see that we have developed from year to year. The commitment among our employees was high already during previous surveys, but this year we have really made great progress, which is very gratifying. Getting this verification that we are far ahead in the industry as a whole is fun but really just an extra bonus. The greatest reward comes from our employeeship.
Brilliant is part of the Wise Group and is one of the market's leading data-driven survey and insight platforms for customer and employee experiences. The company offers actionable and data-driven customer and employee insights that help companies and organisations make decisions that strengthen the business.
About Brilliant Awards – Employee Experience:
- Lists the companies that have succeeded in creating a work climate with many committed employees in their industry.
- Based on data from companies' own employee surveys. A total of 185 companies and 235,000 employee surveys form the basis for the nominations.
- Data collection has been ongoing since 1 January 2020 and has been collected throughout the year.