|Net turnover||4 011||3 956||3 938||15 994||16 231|
|Operating profit excl. items affecting comparability||472||522||338||1 734||1 209|
|Operating profit||22||522||338||1 284||1 069|
|Profit after tax||-4||385||230||907||711|
|Earnings per share, SEK||-0.1||4.6||2.7||10.8||8.5|
|Return on equity, %||0.0||7.4||4.5||4.3||3.4|
|Cash flow before investing activities||414||738||444||2 176||2 011|
- Operating profit, excluding items affecting comparability, for 2014 was SEK 1 734 million (2013: 1 209). The improvement in profit is due to higher prices for printing paper and sawn timber, a weaker Swedish krona and reduced production costs for paperboard.
- Operating profit for the fourth quarter, excluding items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 472 million, which was SEK 50 million lower than in the third quarter owing mainly to seasonally higher staff and energy costs.
- Operating profit for 2014 after items affecting comparability amounted to SEK 1 284 million (1 069). In the fourth quarter, an impairment of SEK 450 million was recorded for Braviken Sawmill, which is reported as an item affecting comparability.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 907 million (711), which corresponds to earnings per share of SEK 10.8 (8.5). Excluding items affecting comparability, profit after tax amounted to SEK 1 258 million (820) and earnings per share was SEK 15.0 (9.8).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 10 (9) per share.
For further information please contact:
Henrik Sjölund, President and CEO, tel. +46 8 666 21 05
Anders Jernhall, CFO, tel. +46 8 666 21 22
Ingela Carlsson, Communications Director, tel. +46 70 212 97 12
This is information that Holmen AB is obliged to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act and the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 9 February 2015 at 12.15 CET