There are so many benefits in printed communication. Reading about what others do can help you find the best ways for your print projects – no matter whether it’s books, magazines, catalogues, direct mail or specialty papers for notebooks or packaging.
PAPER shares knowledge and passion for paper and print, from the businesses of our customers and the industry in general. The magazine is made for you. Read and help spread the knowledge about the industry we’re all part of. Get it for free, enter your subscription details here below.
Some contents from PAPER #5:
- The climate footprint of one magazine
- Climate footprint from digital communication
- Green Goods design agency
- I send you a story
- 500 issues of Muy Interesante
- Penguin Random House on how to reduce the carbon footprint of a book
- Our journey to reduce climate impact