· The Group's net turnover for 2006 amounted to MSEK 18 592 (2005:
16 319). The increase is explained by higher deliveries, mainly from the
new paper machine in Spain, and higher prices for newsprint and magazine
· The profit after tax was MSEK 1 459 (1 256).
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 17.2 (14.8). Return on equity was
· The Board proposes that a dividend of SEK 12 per share be paid. A
dividend of SEK 11 was paid for the previous year.
· The operating profit was MSEK 2 303 (1 967). The improvement is due
to higher newsprint prices and increased deliveries, which was offset by
higher energy costs.
- The operating profit for the fourth quarter was MSEK 20 lower than that
- The market situation for virgin fibre board in Europe remained firm in
Stockholm 1 February 2007
Holmen AB (publ)
President and CEO
Interim report for January-March 2007 will be published on 9 May.
The 2007 Annual General Meeting will be held in Stockholm at 4.00 p.m. on 28 March.
Annual Report for 2006 will be published at the beginning of March and will be sent to the shareholders by post.