Iggesund Paperboard, Iggesund Paperboard UK and Ireland
Iggesund Paperboard is the proud maker of Invercote and Incada, two of the world’s leading paperboard brands. Founded in 1685, Iggesund Paperboard is part of the forest industry group Holmen, which owns more than 1.3 million hectares of forest in Sweden. We care for every tree during its century long journey from seedling to paperboard.
Our care for our customers and their businesses goes far beyond offering the best paperboard. We also provide a broad range of services, support and advice. And we care about the environment, all the way from our forests to the consumers. That’s because we believe black figures are best grown from green assets. We call this Care by Iggesund.
At Iggesund, we value courage, commitment and responsibility, for the environment as well as our employees. Our care for our customers goes beyond just our excellent products.
We are looking for an Account Manager in the UK that can show both new and existing customers the value of our products.
Your future challenge
You will actively look for new sales opportunities and build close relationships with our existing customers. It is your job to introduce our products to customers, make offers and negotiate prices. We expect you to develop and grow your market. You are part of our European Sales team, consisting of about 45 people based across Europe. You will be based in a home office in the UK and report to the Regional Manager Benelux, UK, Ireland. You will spend more than half your time travelling and visiting customers.
Your responsibilities are to:
• Create a strategy and a plan for all your customers
• Pursue new business opportunities
• Coordinate all activities between the customer and the company, including visits to our mills
• Negotiate deals
• Gather and analyze market and competitor information
• Manage customer conflicts
• Control the amounts of stock and overdue credit
• Represent us at exhibitions and fairs
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate has a couple of years in the market and wants to move forward from the first job. You are outgoing and seek new opportunities for expanding the business. You are eager and unafraid, good at building relationships with existing and future customers, and also capable of closing a deal. You have a good understanding of - the sometimes complex - wishes of our customers and you find creative solutions on how to meet those.
• Speak fluent English.
• Have experience in a B2B sales environment
• Have a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Are result driven
• Are a good negotiator
• Are a good planner and organizer
• Have a driver’s license
Our organization offers a highly international , friendly and challenging work environment. In addition we offer you:
• To work from a home office
• To have a company car, laptop and mobile phone
• A salary package in line with market
• Opportunities to travel, also to our mills and offices in Netherlands and Sweden
• Opportunities for professional competence development
Send your application before:
Jeanette Broberg , HR Manager
+31 20 6559 211 email@example.com
Wouter Hendrikse, Regional Manager Benelux, UK and Ireland
+31 20 6559 343 firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you our new Account Manager? Please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter to Jeanette Broberg via email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Wouter Hendrikse at firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment will close October 15.