Your next workplace?
Iggesund Paperboard is the proud maker of Invercote and Incada, two of the world’s leading paperboard brands. We care for every tree during its century long journey from seedling to paperboard. We are committed to upholding our core values: courage, commitment and responsibility.
Your future challenge
We are looking for a Systems Analysts to work in the Sales and Marketing IT Team. Your main responsibility is to develop and maintain systems that relate to Holmen Iggesund Paperboards markets and customers.
You will perform design and operational analyses, participate in projects, introduce new systems in the organisation and help maintain and modify existing systems.
This is a brand new team and IT-organisation, so a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved in the new structure and ways of working from the very beginning.
- Serve as the interface between the “Business” and systems by;
- Assisting the process owners in formulating their business requirements for the system
- Translating business requirements into system specifications
- Discussing the requirements with both process owners and system developers
- Participate in making a project description, project plan and project budget. You will be the lead person on some projects.
- Provide system documentation and participate in implementation of the system
- Maintain existing systems, by assisting end-users with operational issues and identify and implement system modifications
To succeed in this role
- IT-related education at University or similar level
- 3-5 years working experience (process industry related would be an advantage)
- Experience with larger IT projects.
- Ability to work in an international business environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Familiarity and/ or experience with ERP and E-Business systems is an advantage
- Good communicator, analytical skills and a flexible mindset
Experience of an agile approach is an advantage.
We offer you
Holmen Iggesund Paperboard offers:
- The backing of a solid international organisation with a strong market position and quality products
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Challenging jobs with great colleagues
Our IT-organisation and main office are located in Iggesund so there is a benefit if you live in that area, but we work closely with both the Workington Mill IT and Holmen central IT-department in Norrköping.
Because our business and partners are located both in Sweden and abroad you’re expected to be able to travel.
As a subsidiary in the Holmen Group, our ambition is to be an attractive employer, both for our present employees and for those who will be recruited in the future. We strive to carry out a human resources policy that will stimulate development and good ideas.
Apply today!Send application
Last day of application
28 April, 2021