Your next workplace
Holmen Iggesund Paperboard is the proud maker of Invercote and Incada, two of the world’s leading paperboard brands. Our products are used by many of the most prominent companies in the packaging and paperboard market. We belong to the Holmen group, a truly diversified company with Forestry, Energy, Timber, Paper and Paperboard units in the group. Sustainable products and solutions are high on the agenda. We are committed to upholding our core values: courage, commitment and responsibility
We are reinforcing our Business Solutions department with a Sales Development Manager OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and Industry Integrator’s within Europe. You will be working from a home office, preferably based in Germany or the Netherlands and near to an international airport. You will spend a minimum 50% of your time travelling and visiting existing accounts and prospects. You will part of a multinational, multilingual and diverse team where colleagues of different ages are based in several countries within Europe. Your future manager is based in Sweden.
Your future challenge
You will actively look for new business opportunities by identifying, managing agreements with relevant OEM’s and industry integrators who use paperboard as an integral part of their offer. It is your job to introduce our company and product offer. We expect you to develop and grow your market by extending our networks into relevant industry players and achieve specification or agreements for our well-known paperboard brands.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Build and uphold sales development roadmap for assigned area
- Identify- and engage in business opportunities with the purpose of reaching commercial agreements
- Participate & represent Holmen Iggesund at selected events
- Align internal operations & plans to reach set goals
- Gather and analyses information on trends in the relevant industry segments
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate has a strong track record in sales development and/or key account management preferably experience in the paper or board market. You are outgoing and seek new opportunities for expanding the business. You are result-focused with high level of energy & drive, good at opening doors.
- Have a solid track record in a B2B environment.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Are fluent in writing and speaking both in German and English language.
- Are success driven, a good planner and organizer
- Have a valid driver's license
Can you see yourself as our new Sales Development Manager? Please apply today by sending us your English resume and cover letter! Apply via the "apply" button. The procedure will close July 30th. If we find suitable candidates sooner, we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time. Internal candidates have preference when equally qualified.
Last day of application
30 July, 2021