Do you want to work for an organization with a high level of commitment and many different cultures? Do you want to be part of an organization with focus on leadership and the employees?
Your future challenge
To further control and improve our supply planning processes, we are looking for a new central production planning manager in our office in Iggesund. It concerns a temporary position for one year, after which the situation will be evaluated.
You will be part of the central planning team called ‘Order to Delivery’, which is spread over two locations: the headquarter in Iggesund, Sweden and the sales office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Order to Delivery is part of the Supply Chain organization.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with central and local planning teams to actively follow up and optimize the production plan for our two paperboard mills. One in Iggesund, Sweden and one in Workington, UK. As well as for our Improvement facility in Strömsbruk, Sweden
- Communicating daily with the local planning teams in Iggesund, Workington and Strömsbruk concerning the output of the machines, planned production, current orders and batch sizes of the different products
- Taking the lead in the translation of the quarterly updated sales plan (sales budget) into a practical and detailed production plan that can be implemented for all relevant areas of production
- Supporting the maintenance and improvement of the company wide planning systems
- Providing support and input to the setup and execution of new service solutions, challenging the need and practical workability of the solutions.
- Supporting the colleagues in Order to Delivery on operational tasks.
To succeed in the role
We are looking for a pragmatic, action-oriented person with the ability to work in a structured way, and who is confident in taking discussions with the other stakeholders in the organization. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who is looking forward to being part of a motivated team, striving to constantly improve the service to our customers by optimizing our supply chain.
You are able to communicate on different levels, with different kinds of people. Your main stakeholders will be the local planning teams and your colleagues from the Order to Delivery department. Besides that, you will have regular contact with customer service, and to a lesser extent with the sales department.
- Have affinity with (planning) systems
- Are acquainted with Excel and are willing to increase your data analysis skills
- Are proficient in English, both verbal and written. Swedish language skills are an advantage
- Have minimum three years’ experience as a production planner or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- Can act independently and feel passionate about supply chain and production planning.
- Are willing to travel within the organization within Europe on occasion (4t/y)
You will be supported by motivated and experienced colleagues in both Iggesund and Amsterdam. You will have the chance to develop yourself and contribute to the position of the department within the organization.
Our organization offers a highly international, friendly and challenging work environment. In addition, we offer you opportunities for professional competence development with possibilities after the first year of employment.
Can you see yourself as our new Production Planning Coordinator? Please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter in English! The procedure will close August 9th.Send application
Time limited employment (temporary)
Iggesund, Norrköping, Umeå
Last day of application
9 August, 2021