Your next workplace?
Do you want to work for an organization with a high level of commitment and many different cultures? Do you want to be part of an organization with focus on leadership and the employees?
Your future challenge
Holmen Iggesund is looking for a talented Product Manager who will be based in Iggesund/Sweden. In this position, you will have the overall responsibility for the products within the Value Added Product end-use area, focusing on extruded barriers and barrier films considering the full life cycle of the product. Within the role you will lead specific projects focussed on developing and optimising the product offering to ensure the portfolio meets the expectations of our current and future customers.
You will collaborate closely across multiple functions within Holmen Iggesund including product development, technical service, production and sales organisation.
Traveling is a part of the role and you will meet customers, end-users, suppliers and OEM's to support trials and investigations as well as to understand market demands and build relationships.
Your main duties will be:
- Shape the product portfolio strategy going forward.
- Take initiatives to gather, analyse and manage information needed to determine the direction of the products within the end-use area.
- Form relationships with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. Within this role it’s important to be able to make contacts with customers, end-users, suppliers, OEM’s as well as other departments within Holmen Iggesund to gather input for the product portfolio and projects associated.
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitor developments.
- Manage major cross functional projects from start to finish. Follow up and report during the project ensuring the projects keep to deadlines and budgets.
- Contribute in a constructive way to Holmen Iggesund product portfolio as a whole and development projects.
To succeed in this role
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within the pulp and paper industry.
- Master of Science/Engineering or equivalent higher education qualification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Preferably have knowledge of extruded barriers. To know the process in which they are applied and what functions they bring.
To succeed in the role, you are analytical and work well with complex issues and are able to break them down into component parts to solve complicated problems. At the same time we expect you have a good ability to communicate and ensure that messages arrive and that expectations are clear to all parties involved.
You enjoy working according to a clear process where you organize, plan and finish what has been started and keeps to deadlines. You are able to identify business opportunities for the organisation, demonstrating financial awareness and thinking in terms of profit, loss and added value.
We offer you
We offer you a challenging and responsible role with great development opportunities in an international and prosperous organization. We have an open and welcoming atmosphere that is permeated by our values of courage, commitment and responsibility. In your role you have the opportunity to contribute to Holmen's as well as your own development.
Can you see yourself as our new Product Manager?
Apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter! To apply, please click the “apply” button.
The procedure will close end August. We plan to continuously evaluate applications so apply as soon as possible so as not to miss this opportunity.
Last day of application
24 August, 2022
Sveriges IngenjörerSend email
We let the forest grow and give
Holmen’s operations are powered by the forest. The growing trees, the water rushing down the mighty rivers and the wind blowing through the treetops. This is the heart of Holmen, a business built around the forest ecocycle and the renewable products we can create from it. Our business areas are Forest, Renewable Energy, Wood Products, Paperboard and Paper. With a workforce of 3 500 people, we create a sustainable future and value for shareholders, customers and society with courage, commitment and responsibility.
Premium paperboard for conscious brands Holmen Iggesund develops premium paperboard for conscious brands with high ambitions in sectors such as cosmetics, electronics, pharmaceuticals and food. With a focus on creating solutions that stem from real insights together with our customers, our product families Invercote and Incada are reknowned for their durability, excellent design properties and low climate footprint. We use fresh fibre from sustainably managed and certified forests. Our production and processing facilities are located in Iggesund and Strömsbruk in Sweden and Workington in the UK.