Do you want to work for an organization with a high level of commitment and many different cultures? Do you want to be part of an organization with focus on leadership and the employees?
Your next workplace
Our office in Amsterdam is a hub for (inside) sales. Here we meet our customers in their language and our customer service is divided into geographic teams. Today, we are about 75 employees and we come from different parts of the world. In total we speak more than 20 different languages. The office is located in Amsterdam Southeast, with excellent connections (5 min. walk from the train, metro and bus station) and biking paths.
Your future challenge
We are looking for a part-time Office Manager (32 hours). You will be part of the Amsterdam office team and will report to the Sales Support Manager. It will be your job to make sure our Amsterdam office runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Be the first point of contact for employees when it comes to office support (e. g. maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment)
• Organize incoming and outgoing mail
• Coordinate all facility related tasks
• First contact person for IT Support when it comes to office related IT
• Responsible for the workplace related hardware in the office
• Organize the office BHV and safety in cooperation with HR
• Support the Amsterdam office concerning administrative tasks and onboarding new personnel
• Support for organizing events for the office and other company events
• Manage office supplies; make sure everything is there if needed
• Independently manage contracts & maintain contact with vendors including security, cleaning, phones
• Provide general support to visitors
To succeed in this role
We are looking for a someone that can making running an office seem easy. You see everything and take care of things before others even noticed. You learn fast and on your own and you like being challenged.
• Speak and write Dutch and English at a fluent level
• Have an MBO+ degree or have experience in a similar role in an international office
• Work independently
• Enjoy helping your colleagues but you also know when to push back
• Are flexible, receptive to change and open minded
• Have good IT skills (including MS Office)
• Have an eye for detail and problem-solving skills
• Play an active part in creating positive energy and atmosphere
We offer you
Our Amsterdam office offers an informal, international and challenging work environment. We have an open and welcoming culture that embodies our core values of courage, commitment and responsibility.
In addition we offer:
• A competitive salary package
• 20 vacation days based on a 32-hour working week
• Free in-company massages and sport allowance to stay fit and healthy
• Commuting allowance
• Learning and development opportunities
Can you see yourself as our new Office Manager? Please apply today by sending us your English resume and cover letter! Apply via the “apply” button. The procedure will close June 6th. If we find suitable candidates sooner we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time. Internal candidates have preference when equally qualified.
Last day of application
6 June, 2022
We let the forest grow and give
Holmen’s operations are powered by the forest. The growing trees, the water rushing down the mighty rivers and the wind blowing through the treetops. This is the heart of Holmen, a business built around the forest ecocycle and the renewable products we can create from it. Our business areas are Forest, Renewable Energy, Wood Products, Paperboard and Paper. With a workforce of 3 500 people, we create a sustainable future and value for shareholders, customers and society with courage, commitment and responsibility.
Premium paperboard for conscious brands Holmen Iggesund develops premium paperboard for conscious brands with high ambitions in sectors such as cosmetics, electronics, pharmaceuticals and food. With a focus on creating solutions that stem from real insights together with our customers, our product families Invercote and Incada are reknowned for their durability, excellent design properties and low climate footprint. We use fresh fibre from sustainably managed and certified forests. Our production and processing facilities are located in Iggesund and Strömsbruk in Sweden and Workington in the UK.