Do you want to work for an organization with a high level of commitment and many different cultures? Do you want to be part of an organization with focus on leadership and the employees?
Your next workplace
Our sales office in Amsterdam is a hub for Holmen Iggesund sales activities. Here we serve our clients in their own languages as our Customer Service is divided into geographical teams. At our premises, you can meet many colleagues from other parts of the organization, as several internal meetings take place here. Together we speak more than 20 different languages. The office is located in Amsterdam Zuidoost, just south of the city with excellent connections, biking paths and easily accessible from Schiphol.
Your future challenge
We are looking for a fulltime Office Manager. You will be part of the Amsterdam office team and will report to the Sales Support Manager. It will be your job to make sure our Amsterdam office runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Be the first point of contact for employees when it comes to office support (e. g. maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment)
• Organize incoming and outgoing mail
• Coordinate all facility related tasks
• First contact person for IT Support when it comes to office related IT
• Responsible for the workplace related hardware in the office
• Organize the office BHV and safety in cooperation with HR
• Support the Amsterdam office concerning administrative tasks and onboarding new personnel
• Support for organizing events for the office and other company events
• Manage office supplies; make sure everything is there if needed
• Independently manage contracts & maintain contact with vendors including security, cleaning, phones
• Provide general support to visitors
To succeed in this role
We are looking for someone that can making running an office seem easy. You see everything and take care of things before others even noticed. You learn fast and on your own and you like being challenged.
• Speak and write Dutch and English at a fluent level
• Have an MBO+ degree or the equivalent in working experience
• Have experience in a similar role in an international office
• Work independently
• Are a great organizer
• Enjoy helping your colleagues but you also know when to push back
• Are a great communicator
• Are flexible, receptive to change and open minded
• Can multi-task and are stress resistant
• Have good IT skills (including MS Office)
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
We think team fit is more important than having the right work experience. It is easier to teach you what you need to know about paperboard than teaching you how to be a good colleague and team player.
We offer you
Our Amsterdam office offers an informal, international and challenging work environment. We have an open and welcoming culture that embodies our core values of courage, commitment and responsibility.
• We offer a competitive salary package
• You will have 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days. That is almost 8 weeks of vacation a year!
• To help you relax and stay fit, we offer a gym membership
• We try to offer as much space and opportunity for personal growth as possible (e.g. in company training)
Can you see yourself as our new Office Manager? Please apply today by sending us your English resume and cover letter! Apply via the “apply” button. The procedure will close December 13th. If we find suitable candidates sooner we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time. Internal candidates have preference when equally qualified.
Last day of application
13 December, 2021
We let the forest grow and give
Holmen’s operations are powered by the forest. The growing trees, the water rushing down the mighty rivers and the wind blowing through the treetops. This is the heart of Holmen, a business built around the forest ecocycle and the renewable products we can create from it. Our business areas are Forest, Renewable Energy, Wood Products, Paperboard and Paper. With a workforce of 3 300 people, we create a sustainable future and value for shareholders, customers and society with courage, commitment and responsibility.
Premium paperboard for conscious brands Holmen Iggesund develops premium paperboard for conscious brands with high ambitions in sectors such as cosmetics, electronics, pharmaceuticals and food. With a focus on creating solutions that stem from real insights together with our customers, our product families Invercote and Incada are reknowned for their durability, excellent design properties and low climate footprint. We use fresh fibre from sustainably managed and certified forests. Our production and processing facilities are located in Iggesund and Strömsbruk in Sweden and Workington in the UK.