Your next workplace?
In pleasant premises in the middle of Iggesund, Holmen Iggesund Paperboard has its head office with Marketing & Brand department. Here we help the customer to optimize packaging choices through communication and marketing, business development, product development and service development. From here, we also handle financial reporting as well as production and logistics planning for the entire business area. Here you are always close to knowledgeable and committed colleagues. The desire to do a good job and contribute to a greener future is clear. All in all, we are just over 60 employees who are just a few minutes walk from Iggesund station.
Your future challenge
At Holmen Iggesund Paperboard, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. In this global role, you are part of the Marketing & Brand Management and will lead a team and work with numerous stakeholders within Holmen Iggesund Paperboard and partners. You will report to the Director of Marketing & Brand Management. We offer you a challenging and responsible role with fantastic development opportunities in an international and prosperous organization.
Yor responsibilities will be to
- Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market data, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- In partnership with the creative team, develop briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all public-facing communication, including print and digital.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel communication along the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase conversion, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing activities while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Furthermore you have
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Experience in team leadership, managing personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Swedish).
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and activities
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Ability to connect strategic targets and tactical activities
- Strong communication and networking skills in an international business environment
We offer you
We offer you a challenging and responsible role with great development opportunities in an international and prosperous organization. We have an open and welcoming atmosphere that is permeated by our values of courage, commitment and responsibility. In your role you have the opportunity to contribute to Holmen's as well as your own development and success.
Apply today!Send application
Last day of application
21 January, 2021