Your next workplace
Iggesund Paperboard is the proud maker of Invercote and Incada, two of the world’s leading paperboard brands. We care for every tree during its century long journey from seedling to paperboard. We are committed to upholding our core values: courage, commitment and responsibility.
We are looking for an End User Manager Packaging and Graphics in Germany. You will be working from home office, preferably based in North or in the center of Germany and near to an international airport. You will spend a minimum 50% of your time travelling and visiting existing end-users and prospects. Our EMEA sales team consists of 30 dedicated people around Europe, with field based Technical Service as support and Customer Service based in Amsterdam.
Your future challenge
You will actively look for new business opportunities by identifying and contacting relevant brand owners and retailer contacts in defined end use segments like for example cosmetics, confectionary etc. It is your job to introduce our company and product offer. We expect you to develop and grow your market by extending our networks into brand owners and retailers and achieve specification of our well-known paperboard brands.
Your responsibilities are:
• Pursue new business opportunities
• Coordinate all activities between the end-user and the company, including visits to our mills
• Achieve specification of our products
• Gather and analyses information on trends in the relevant end use segments
• Represent us at events, exhibitions and fairs
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate has a strong track record in business development, sales and/or marketing and preferably experience in the paper or board market. You are outgoing and seek new opportunities for expanding the business. You are result-focused with high level of energy & drive, good at opening doors.
- Have a solid track record in a B2B environment, but also understand how B2C works
- Have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Are a native German speaker and you have a very good level of written and spoken English language skills, Swedish is a plus
- Are success driven
- Are a good planner and organizer
- Have a valid driver's license
We offer you
Our organization offers a highly international, friendly and challenging work environment. In addition, we offer you:
- Working from a home office
- A company car, laptop and mobile phone
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunities to travel t our mills and office in The Netherlands, UK and Sweden
- Opportunities for professional competence development
Can you see yourself as our new End User Manager? Please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter in English! The procedure will close June 5th. If we find suitable candidates sooner, we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time. Internal candidates have preference when equally qualified.
Last day of application
5 June, 2020