Your next workplace
Holmen Iggesund is the proud maker of Invercote, Incada and Inverform, world’s leading paperboard brands. Our products are used by many of the most prominent companies in the packaging and paperboard market. We belong to the Holmen group, a truly diversified company with Forestry, Energy, Timber, Paper and Paperboard units in the group. Sustainable products and solutions are high on the agenda. We are committed to upholding our core values: courage, commitment and responsibility
We are reinforcing our Future Packaging department with a Brand Owner Manager focused on new business within Europe. You could be working from a home office, either based in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands or Switzerland and near to an international airport. You will spend 50% of your time travelling in Europe and visiting existing and prospective brand owners. You will be part of a multinational and multilingual team. Your future manager is based in The Netherlands.
Your future challenge
Your challenge will be to build (new) relationships with major brand owners in segments as luxury, cosmetics, pharma, confectionary and others. Your role is to find new opportunities at new brands in defined end user segments. New sustainable projects need to be developed together with brands dealing with the packaging challenges and commitments they have made. The regulatory landscape has changed, and fiber-based packaging products will be reinvented. It is your job to represent our company and product offer and support brand owners with these developments. We expect you to develop and grow your market by extending our networks into relevant industry players.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Build and uphold a network of brand owner contacts
- Identify- and engage in business opportunities with the purpose of reaching commercial agreements
- Participate & represent Holmen Iggesund at selected events
- Align projects & plans to reach set goals
- Gather and analyses information on trends in the relevant industry segments
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate has a strong track record in sales development and/or key account management preferably experience in the paper or board converting market. You are outgoing and seek new opportunities for expanding the business. You are result-focused with high level of energy & drive, good at opening doors. Help us and customers to transfer to more sustainable packaging!
- Have a solid track record in a B2B environment.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of 5 years in relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Are fluent in writing and speaking in English. Any other languages are considered a plus
- Are success driven, a good planner and organizer
- Have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of packaging and packaging machines
- You know how to sell a concept
- Good network skills
- You enjoy working and don’t mind having fun.
We offer you
Our organization offers a highly international, friendly work environment. In addition, we offer you:
- A challenge to create a better packing world
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunities for professional competence development
Can you see yourself as our new Brand Owner Manager? Please apply today by sending us your resume and motivation letter in English! Apply via the “apply” button. The procedure will close 23rd June. If we find suitable candidates sooner, we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time.
Last day of application
23 June, 2023
HR ManagerSend email
We let the forest grow and give
Holmen’s operations are powered by the forest. The growing trees, the water rushing down the mighty rivers and the wind blowing through the treetops. This is the heart of Holmen, a business built around the forest ecocycle and the renewable products we can create from it. Our business areas are Forest, Renewable Energy, Wood Products, Paperboard and Paper. With a workforce of 3 500 people, we create a sustainable future and value for shareholders, customers and society with courage, commitment and responsibility.
Premium paperboard for conscious brands Holmen Iggesund develops premium paperboard for conscious brands with high ambitions in sectors such as cosmetics, electronics, pharmaceuticals and food. With a focus on creating solutions that stem from real insights together with our customers, our product families Invercote and Incada are reknowned for their durability, excellent design properties and low climate footprint. We use fresh fibre from sustainably managed and certified forests. Our production and processing facilities are located in Iggesund and Strömsbruk in Sweden and Workington in the UK.