International manufacturer of high quality, sustainable paperboard seeks Account Coordinator
Iggesund Paperboard is the proud maker of Invercote and Incada, two of the world’s leading paperboard brands. Founded in 1685, Iggesund Paperboard is part of the forest industry group Holmen, which owns more than 1.3 million hectares of forest in Sweden. We care for every tree during its century long journey from seedling to paperboard.
Our care for our customers and their businesses goes far beyond offering the best paperboard. We also provide a broad range of services, support and advice. And we care about the environment, all the way from our forests to the consumers. That’s because we believe black figures are best grown from green assets. We call this Care by Iggesund.
Your next workplace
Our sales office in Amsterdam is a hub for Iggesund Paperboard sales activities. Here we serve our clients in their own languages as our Customer Service is divided into geographical teams. At our premises, you can meet many colleagues from other parts of the organization, as several internal meetings take place here. Currently, we are approximately 75 employees from different parts of the world. Together we speak more than 20 different languages. The office is located in Amsterdam Zuidoost, just south of the city with excellent connections, biking paths and easily accessible from Schiphol.
Your next challenge
We are looking for a fulltime Customer Service Account Coordinator. You will work for our Tobacco team in our Customer Service Department. You are part of our European Sales and Marketing office in Amsterdam (75 people) and of Iggesund and the Holmen Group (3000 people).
At Iggesund, we value courage, commitment and responsibility, for the environment as well as our employees. Our care for our customers goes beyond just our excellent products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manages customer enquiries, orders, call-offs, sample and trial orders, in a such a manner that the customer is informed correctly
- Handles requests for call-offs in order to enable delivery, stock level maintenance and timely ordering of new stock
- Contributes to the analysis and control of payments in order to provide a continuous up to date status on all outstanding invoices, to initiate action to get invoices paid in time and to minimize over dues
- Administrates consignment stock in order to enable correct stock level maintenance and or invoicing (if applicable)
- Follows up on “administrative” problems/claims in such a way to maintain the balance between minimizing costs and maintaining a high service level
- Communicates and participates within the Iggesund customer team (account management/technical service) by providing administrative support and advise
- Follow up lead-time quotations, pricing quotations trial and sample deliveries
To succeed in the role
Our ideal candidate always puts the customer first and maintains excellent service standards even in difficult situations. We appreciate your input and creativity when it comes to problem solving.
- Excellent level of German and English, both written and spoken. Any other relevant languages are a plus
- Have relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Are hard-working and action oriented
- Are flexible, receptive to change and you have the ability to adapt quickly
- Can multi-task and are stress resistant
- Are attentive to details and analytic
- Advanced Excel and other IT skills are a plus
The Tobacco Team is a compact and efficient team with colleagues working together for a long time; It is important that the new colleague is a good fit with the rest of the people.
Our offer to you
Our Amsterdam office offers an informal, international and challenging work environment. In addition:
- We offer a competitive salary package
- You will have 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days. That is almost 8 weeks of vacation each year!
- To help you relax and stay fit, we offer free in-company massages and a gym membership
- We will teach you all there is to know about customer service, and we offer other in-company training as well
- As you grow in your role, you will get a chance to go on customer visits and see our mills
- We try to offer as much space and opportunity for personal growth as possible
Can you see yourself as our new Account Coordinator? Please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter! To apply, please click the “Apply” button. The procedure will close May 30th. If we find suitable candidates sooner, we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time. Internal candidates have preference when equally qualified.Send application
Last day of application
30 May, 2020