Your next workplace
Our sales office in Amsterdam is a hub for IP sales. Here we meet our customers in their language and our customer service is divided into geographic teams. With us, you can also meet many colleagues from other parts of the organization, as many of our meetings take place here. Today, we are about 75 employees who committed to upholding our core values: courage, commitment and responsibility. We come from different parts of the world and in total we speak more than 20 different languages. The office is located in Amsterdam Southeast, just south of the city with excellent public transport, cycle paths and close to Schiphol.
Your future challenge
We are looking for a fulltime Account Coordinator. You will work for our UK & Ireland team in our Customer Service department. You are part of our European Sales and Marketing office in Amsterdam (75 people) and of Iggesund and the Holmen Group (3000 people).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage daily customer enquiries, order processing & invoicing, sample and trial orders
• Follow up on lead-time quotations, pricing quotations trials & sample deliveries
• Provide internal sales support
• Handle requests for call-offs to enable on time delivery and stock level maintenance
• Contribute to the analysis and chasing of customer payments
• Work with other departments (Sales, Technical Service, Production, Transport Planning) to formulate potential solutions to customer questions.
• Co-learning (within different regions)
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate always puts the customer first and maintains excellent service standards even in difficult situations. We appreciate your input and creativity when it comes to problem solving.
• Are a native English speaker (must), preferably from the UK or Ireland
• Have a relevant customer service work experience
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Are hard-working and action oriented
• Have an interest in inside sales
• Are flexible, receptive to change and you have the ability to adapt quickly
• Can multi-task and are stress resistant
• Are attentive to details and analytic
• Advanced Excel and other IT skills are a plus
• Have a valid work permit for The Netherlands
We think team fit is more important than having the right work experience. It is easier to teach you what you need to know about paperboard than teaching you how to be a good colleague and team player.
We offer you
Our Amsterdam office offers an informal, diverse, international and challenging work environment. We have an open and welcoming culture that embodies our core values of courage, commitment and responsibility.
• We offer a competitive salary package
• You will have 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days. That is almost 8 weeks of vacation a year!
• To help you relax and stay fit, we offer a gym membership
• We will teach you all there is to know about customer service, and we offer other in-company training as well
• As you grow in your role, you will get a chance to go on customer visits
• We try to offer as much space and opportunity for personal growth as possible
Can you see yourself as our new Account Coordinator? Please apply today by sending us your English resume and cover letter! Apply via the “apply” button. The procedure will close April 16th. If we find suitable candidates sooner we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time. Internal candidates have preference when equally qualified.Send application
Last day of application
16 April, 2021